Stayed with family at Capt. Lobo's in a villa. It has a bedroom, hall, Pantry. I will not call it a kitchen as utensils , gas not available for cooking. Still good place to stay. Dire access to Baga beach. Food is average but there are many restaurants available on Beach road. I would recommend anyone this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on Baga beach, 2 mins walk to the water, this boutique beach resort includes white washed villas, pool-side restaurant and bar with loungers for sunbathing. Each villa has six air-conditioned junior suites. A junior suite includes living room with walk-out balcony, cable television, well-stocked mini-bar and air-conditioned double bedroom with attached bath. The resort is walking distance to Goa's most popular restaurants and nightclubs (including popular Tito's bar) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Capt. Lobo's Beach Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capt. Lobo`s Hideaways Hotel Baga
- Capt. Lobo's Beach Hideaway Goa/Baga