“What a let down.” 1 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Bangalore, India
“What a let down.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My friends played a joke on me: They sent me to this dump that was a hookers and nigerian drug traffikers hangout. So sleeeeeezy. Then I read about that the owner is involved in other scams like child abuse ect so no wonder. I would say stay away from this street whilst in Goa. Dont ruin your trip and put yourself in danger.

Visited July 2012

“Don't let the hookers in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Went there and walked out. What are hookers doing in there? Aldo the other clientele were sleazy guys so that explains. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

4 attraction reviews
“Name is catchy but the fake alcohol got some of us in hospital”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

This was not what we expected but unfortunately many bars down this road are selling cheap drinks and therefor its quality of alcohol showed on a night out at Cocktail Dreams. I was wondering why the vodka smelt so strong and like pint thinner but then realized I should not have drunk it. The bar staff are a bit pushy to sell their next drink but then they are only doing their job.
Later we were told that many crack downs on bars on this street proved to be all fake alcohol that was being sold. Mind you this happens in China as well. Good point is that they did show live football.

Visited December 2011
New Delhi, India
3 attraction reviews
“Load up on cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Quite a large variety of reasonably priced cocktails. Had a few on my vacation to Goa before going to Mambos. I liked the bloody mary a lot as it is my favorite cocktail so i had a lot of those. Do go once you are in Goa.

Visited June 2011
goa
4 attraction reviews
“Good for a cheap drink and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

I have been here quite a few times... the service is good and the drinks cheap... we've had a few bachelorette parties here too and the waiters are always happy to give us more than 1 round of free shots.

Visited December 2011