Mbuyuni Beach Village is the ideal place to go if you want a peaceful relaxing holiday away from the world. The complex is right on the beach and we were lucky enough to get one of the two first floor rooms overlooking the pool and beach. The rooms were cleaned every day with fresh sheets and towels provided. The staff are friendly, helpful, and laid back which adds to the relaxing atmosphere. The dinners at night and, the fish dishes in particular, were delicious.
Set on a beach of stunning white sands between Paje and Jambiani the complex provides all you need for a fantastic chilled out holiday.
What you also need to know ..
The wifi is only available in the bar and it's usually slow.
In the rainy season, end of March through April, the flies can be a pest in the open air restaurant.
There's no aircon in the rooms.
If you choose to hire a car expect to be stopped by every police officer looking for a "present".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar/Jambiani