This hotel consists of 2 room bungalows located on Jambiani Beach. The staff was quite courteous to any questions or concerns.The hotel grounds have a great pool area ,a restaurant that serves three meals a day with beverages served same vicinity.The huts on the beach have books you can read with hammocks as well. The rooms were clean with shower in bathroom there isn't anything yet a screen for the windows so you might bring valuables to be held at front desk yet haven't heard of anyone getting things stolen. The hotel turns off electricity from 11:00 HR until 19:00 HR.The hotel is located 4KM from Paje/ Paje Beach where the nearest stores/stands are as well as a post office .There's no lighting on the roads in this area at night so it's not advisable to walk not that it isn't safe.Taking a hired taxi is about $25.00 USD there is a morning bus to Stonetown that costs $10.00 USD.I would stay here again if I went back to Zanzibar without a doubt.Note: The high tide comes in late morning that is about the only time to go swimming into Jambiani Beach as it looks like a muddy marsh the other times of the day,same with Paje Beach.The ocean water is 77*F/25*C.
- Also Known As:
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Hotel Jambiani
- Mbuyuni Beach Village Zanzibar/Jambiani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mbuyuni Beach Village is located on the east coast of Zanzibar, right at the beginning of Jambiani village, 4 minutes drive after passing Paje village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Mbuyuni Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.