I really enjoyed the food there. My starter, which was prawn coctail was very good, and my main (calamari and prawns skewers) was superb!
The owner (an Italian woman) was very nice and helpful!
The service was a bit strange, as we were 6 of us and they wanted to serve the started only for 2 of us first, but then they had to take it back, so there was a bit of confusion there.
I don't know about the prices as our lovely new Italian friends treated us. But I think there was a 3 course menu for $20 or $25.
I think that I can say it was one of my favourite dinners while staying in Paje.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace here is at the top: just a lively reception, a romantic restaurant, the bar on the beach and only 11 comforting rooms in 4 pretty bungalows; everything is in perfect harmony with the natural environment, overlooking our luxuriant tropical garden and directly leaned out on the warm water of the marvelous Indian Ocean. Forget the stressful life and let your internal clock takes its natural cycle back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Villa de Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa De Coco Hotel Jambiani
- Hotel De Coco
- Resort De Coco
- Villa De Coco Zanzibar/Jambiani