nice place right on the beach for a fair price. good place to hide, because it is located outside the village and the beach is less passed-by. rooms are airy, have beach towels and a hair dryer.
Faustin guide is very friendly and will help with any (any!) Entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace here is at the top: just a lively reception, a romantic restaurant, the bar on the beach and only 11 comforting rooms in 4 pretty bungalows; everything is in perfect harmony with the natural environment, overlooking our luxuriant tropical garden and directly leaned out on the warm water of the marvelous Indian Ocean. Forget the stressful life and let your internal clock takes its natural cycle back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Villa de Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa De Coco Hotel Jambiani
- Hotel De Coco
- Resort De Coco
- Villa De Coco Zanzibar/Jambiani