Fantastic holiday with my friend spent in this small hotel overlooking the white sandy beach of Jambiani.
Strengths: friendliness and courtesy of the owners and all the staff, excellent food, great variety and abundant, exceeding our expectations! the rooms are simple, clean and tidy. Wonderful long walks on the beach during the hours of low tide offers a unique spectacle in the eyes! Also carefully organized trips which will accompany Faustino like a guardian angel, I recommend the sunset in Stone Town and snorkeling all' island of Mnemba. Thank you for the wonderful experience!
- Also Known As:
- Villa De Coco Hotel
- Villa De Coco Hotel Jambiani
- Hotel De Coco
- Resort De Coco
- Villa De Coco Zanzibar/Jambiani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace here is at the top: just a lively reception, a romantic restaurant, the bar on the beach and only 11 comforting rooms in 4 pretty bungalows; everything is in perfect harmony with the natural environment, overlooking our luxuriant tropical garden and directly leaned out on the warm water of the marvelous Indian Ocean. Forget the stressful life and let your internal clock takes its natural cycle back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa de Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.