We live in Dar es Salaam so trips to Zanzibar are a regular feature of our lives here. We booked Villa de Coco this time and fully intend to make this our regular beach break. The staff from Paolo and Cristina to every support person in the hotel was fantastic...courteous, well-trained and efficient. The rooms were great and our porch with it's ocean view was a little slice of heaven. What really made this however was the food...to die for and a refreshing break from the usual Tanzanian fare perhaps a little more expensive than elsewhere but well worth it. I noticed someone else commented on the "simple" breakfast....maybe they have changed it up but my breakfast was a feast.
People have expressed concerns to me about the beaches along this coast and i have been to some where it was pretty rocky but this was not and low tide walks were fascinating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace here is at the top: just a lively reception, a romantic restaurant, the bar on the beach and only 11 comforting rooms in 4 pretty bungalows; everything is in perfect harmony with the natural environment, overlooking our luxuriant tropical garden and directly leaned out on the warm water of the marvelous Indian Ocean. Forget the stressful life and let your internal clock takes its natural cycle back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Villa de Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa De Coco Hotel Jambiani
- Hotel De Coco
- Resort De Coco
- Villa De Coco Zanzibar/Jambiani