Hacienda Zuleta is a magical retreat. You can really feel the Century old history of the really vast hacienda and the old carefully renovated Buildings.
It is pretty expensive but well Worth it. Excellent facilities. Really nice bedrooms with an open fire welcoming you every evening after dinner. Really nice breakfast and good dinners. The dinners are not excellent but really good.
There are plenty of activities for you take part in. However, please be aware of that most of them cost extra. The horses and the trails are absolutely Amazing.
Our Group of 14 family members and friends stayed here for only two nights. We would really like to come back for a whole week and simply enjoy this relaxing Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only two hours north of Quito, Hacienda Zuleta is a family owned, 2,000 hectare real estate with colonial buildings dating back to 1691. Situated within a tranquil and fertile valley between Cayambe and Ibarra, you will have the impression that you have traveled back in time. The expansive Hacienda Zuleta grounds include a working dairy farm, cheese factory, trout farm, horse stables and an beautiful organic vegetable garden where most of our food comes from. We also manage an Andean Condor Rescue Center and the Hacienda is surrounded by three beautiful Andean communities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hacienda Zuleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Zuleta Hotel Imbabura Province
- Hacienda Zuleta Ecuador/Imbabura