A tropical island escape! We visited May 2014 and enjoyed a marvelous, restful holiday at Cabier. The beach, snorkeling, dining, room, and animals were a real treat after months of a Canadian winter. Everything was very clean. Staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. Both managers, Iris and Bruno, made us feel at home from the first moment of our arrival. And Bruno's culinary delights were exceptional. We plan to return. One item to improve by the property owners is the road from the highway to the resort. We heard that the government may start work on it this year. It is vitally important for the resort's future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu