Although, we did not stay at the resort, we took a drive to visit and have lunch. While touring north from St. George on the East Coast take some time to enjoy a lovely lunch of a French tart and fresh green salad, and do not forget a glass of wine. The grounds are lovely, full of exotic flowers, cactus and fruit trees. Perched atop a bluff overlooking the sea, the trade winds keep you comfortable. The accommodations looked lovely. You will also meet some animal friends with Judy, a Grenadian Mon monkey at the top of my list. Also learn about native animals , lovely donkeys and parrots.
The best part of our visit was meeting Florence, who took care of our very need and was a delight to talk to....she is a true gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu