The accommodation at the Two Bays Studio was excellent and of the standard we had hoped for. The pool made for a relaxing place to cool off, whilst the peace, tranquility and views all added to the chill out experience.
This alone would have been good enough, but the welcome we got from Iris, Bruno and the family made it all the better. Great food and excellent service meant we stayed at Cabier for diner more often than planned. What a great place to come and relax and we hope to return many times again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu