we came to Cabier Lodge on a Sunday afternoon and was very warm welcomed. We sat on the very end and was watching the sea, the birds, the waves and smelling the ocean. What a place. You fell calm and peaceful. The Lodge offers a lot for Family with children, like Donkey riding, they have a padding Zoo and the Beach is fantastic for children.
It is really a great place for families.
But I think it is the best place to get back to yourself when you are stressed out. It is far away from everything. Only you , the sea, sun and Iris and Bruno taking care of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu