I am a native of this island and i never knew this place existed it was my co worker and visiting relative from abroad who decided to take an island tour for my birthday and while going through the map i saw this place with animal zoo and was interested in visiting.when we actually got there i was surprised to be in such a beautiful place surrounded by wonderful people,we got a tour of the place by staff i must say congrats to the owners for creating paradise within a paradise excellent ratings to you guys for a job well done.what you have is more than the naked eyes can see or anyone can asked for hats of to management and staff...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu