We stayed in one of the studios. The views across the bay from the bed, through the open wooden shutter type doors, was so relaxing.
We had a wonderful week. We intended to self cater but after tasting the the fantastic food cooked by Bruno down at the Lodge on the first night we ate there every night. Iris kept the drink flowing and ensured that there was always a relaxing atmosphere
The Island, the location of Two Bays and the handy placement of Cabier provide a wonderful combination to unwind and just relax.
It is a place I would recommend without hesitation and would hope to return with friends. A hire car adds to the ability to just go when and where you want to explore this island.
- Also Known As:
- Cabier Ocean Hotel
- Cabier Ocean Hotel Crochu
- Cabier Ocean Lodge Grenada/Crochu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive hideaway is peaceful and quiet, situated on a stunning rocky outcrop between two secluded bays. Our intimate Lodge offers 10 bedrooms including a Vila, Studios, Apartments. Grenada's average daily temperature of 31° C (87°F) combined with a sea breeze is very suitable for spending a relaxed Caribbean holiday. No special vaccinations necessary. Our sandy beach is kept clean and bathing is safe for children with good swimming and offshore reef protecting it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Cabier Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.