“Cute shop” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in New Denver
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: Sanderella is a unique jewelry/craft stores that doubles as a coffee shop that sells crepes and other pastries. All jewelries sold are handmade by the artist/shop owner. The website describes the artist, her work, and the shop on Main Street. The shop is located on the Main Street of a quaint, quiet town called New Denver. My husband and I stumbled upon it on our road trip on a lazy Sunday afternoon in August, 2011. There is a lake nearby and we took a leisure afternoon swim. I would love fellow travelers to know about New Denver and visit Sanderella - it is an absolute gem. I also have photos of the town and the shop if you would like additional information. Thank you for your consideration in adding New Denver/Sanderella to your listing. Daisy G
Vancouver, Canada
“Cute shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

$5 for large cup of home made sorbet. The lemon was very good. Cute shop with jewelery and home decor for sale. Outside front porch is very well and quaintly decorated with tables, chairs and a bench to enjoy your cool treats.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“I had hoped for more -”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The Apple Tree was so busy, I headed to Sanderella's for a bite to eat. I was excited to try their Reuben sandwich, and was dismayed to see a small bite with nothing else on the plate (like no pickle?). At $7 - it was a disappointment. I also asked for mustard, twice, and was given a squeeze bottle of French's - not even Dijon. Such a disappointment, I will not return! I am a frequent visitor of New Denver, and will wait in line at places like the Apple Tree. The time is worth the variety and quality of food, as well as the New Denver experience!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Alberta, Canada
“Good atmosphere, great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stopped by at this cafe mostly to the use the bathrooms, and ended up being very pleasantly surprised by the menu, which offers numerous choices that all looked excellent. We tried the pesto crepe and can certainly vouche for its deliciousness. The cafe also had a good selection of locally made gifts. We will absolutely be back the next time we drive through the area!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“pizza not great but ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

we loved the store lots to kook at and buy and the Gelato is homemade everyday
but we ordered a pizza and it wasn't great

Visited July 2013
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Neat little shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Loved the shopping and unique wrapping for gifts, loved the recycled gist bags. Special coffees we ordered were not good. Barista improvements would help. Friendly service, nice setting.

• Visited July 2013