We stayed one night here, the room was big and comfortable with views over the loch, nice bathroom with plenty of warm water. Helpful staff who happily kept freezing some blue ice i needed for a sprained ankle. Good food both dinner and breakfast. Outside deck overlooking the loch has great potential but weather was a bit too cold on our stay. Plenty of indoor lounge space for a rainy day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland