Two night early winter break at very reasonable price. Nice greeting from the staff, made us feel our custom was valued. Room over-looking the loch and with spectacular mountain views, compact but comfortable with all we required for a short stay, including a very efficient heater so essential at this time of year. Comfortable seating areas in the lounges downstairs and a nice real fire in the main lounge. Couple of pre-dinner drinks each night at prices which are not dissimilar to many hotels of this standard nowadays and a nice bottle of wine with dinner each night (the one on the first night part of the overall price deal!) at perfectly acceptable prices. Food was very good, particularly breakfast and I really enjoyed the smoked haddock with poached egg for my breakfast on the final morning. Staff were professional and friendly with the two young ladies from Fife looking after our needs very well! Pity they couldn't stop the rain!! We shall be back, even if it keeps raining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland