Just back from a 2 night break at this little gem a short distance from Spean Bridge which allowed us to enjoy all the local attractions without having to travel too far from the hotel. Our room overlooked the Loch & the views were stunning especially in the evening. The room was compact but really clean, warm & comfortable so no complaints. The hair drier was even decent, a necessity for someone with long hair.Lindsay & staff were friendly but professional & made us feel welcome. Food was really good,well presented & served with the minimum of fuss. Bottle of wine was on par with hotel prices.Will be back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland