We stayed at Letterfinlay for our third time on Friday night where we met up with friends who came over from Ireland. We had champagne cocktails on the decking before a first class dinner. I had the biggest scallops I've ever seen cooked to perfection with chorizo sausage. The staff just could not do enough for us and the standard of service and food was outstanding. We just love this place. The weather did add to our enjoyment as it was wonderful. On Saturday after a superb breakfast - check out the menu - we went out on the Letterfinlay speedboat with the owner who took us to see the Osprey nest at the top of the Loch. He inflated the biscuit for the kids and towed them around the Loch. We then had lunch on the decking again. This place is always a winner for us - we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland