We chose this hotel as we needed a one night stay on our way from England to Westport. It was easy to find, and although not in the most scenic of places, it was handy for restaurants and shops.
The hotel represented excellant value with very friendly staff, basic but comfortable rooms, and included a very good breakfast.
We took a trip into Antrim to look at the recommended eating places, and it was a waste of time. The Redz next to our hotel supplied a very good meal at a reasonsable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Antrim offers FREE cooked Irish and continental breakfast, FREE WIFI throughout the hotel including the bedrooms and FREE car parking Itis located at Junction One Retail Outlet which is Irelands largest International Shopping Outlet. Ideally located within a two minutes drive of the M2 motorway, Express by Holiday Inn Antrim is only 20 miles and a 15 minute drive from Belfast. And short drives from the towns of Ballymena and Coleraine. Londonderry is also not far from the location. Belfast International Airport is less than 5 minutes away. This budget hotel in Antrim has 90 stylish but simply decorated bedrooms, all with Sky TV, tea/coffee making facilities, power showers, broadband internet and desk top workspace. The hotel prides itself on its vibrant friendly approach. Every guest is made to feel at home as soon as they walk through the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Antrim M2, JCT.1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim m2, Jct.1 Hotel Antrim
- Holiday Inn Antrim
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim M2, JCT.1 County Antrim