“Fab food and great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Antrim
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fab food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Eamonn Chan and his family run this fantastic Chinese restaurant. We were last there in January but celebrated two special birthdays (a 21st and 70th) in October and November too. The food is great value and cant be beat on taste. I would recommend anyone to pay them a visit. You will receive a very warm welcome and brilliant customer service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Belfast
“Nice average chinese restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

There is nothing fancy about the Ho Wah but it is good honest chinese food that is very affordable. The staff are very friendly and helpful, even offering to look after our baby daughter whilst we ate, we didn't take up the offer but they are family friendly.

Visited January 2012
Nothern Ireland
“Best Chinese in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

It is hard to beat the Wo Wah. I have ate in all the chinese restaurants and take aways in town and this is by far the best.

The sit in restaurant is decorated beautifully and the staff are more than friendly. They are very attentive. One downside is that the soft drinks are poured from a 2 litre bottle. It may be best to ask for a tin that they do for take away.

I would recommend the dry smoked chilli chicken. Delivery is always very quick. The price is reasonable.

Visited March 2012
Merseyside
“Three Course Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Good value 3 course meal for £9.85 per head available until 6pm. Decent sized meals. Fast and friendly service.

Visited March 2012
Antrim, United Kingdom
“The best In Antrim”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

This is my favourite takeaway in Antrim, I have tried all of the others, and nothing comes close. I dont think I have ever had to complain, and I am a beliver in if I am paying for it then I am going to get EXACTLY what I pay for.

I would recommed the special fried rice, salted chilli ribs, chicken/beef honey chill, special chow mein.......I could go on.

I always get it delivered, and they say 35 mins, but its always here before that, but if you want to sit in, it is a beautiful restaurant, very clean and always friendly staff.

• Visited March 2011