“50 th birthday” 1 of 5 stars
Review of The Red Panda

The Red Panda
Unit10, Junction 1, Retail Park | Ballymena Road, Antrim BT414LL, Northern Ireland
028 94 429 914
Dining options: Reservations
antrim
“50 th birthday”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

After having business meetings that led to dinner for three sometines five ppl once a month for about eight months, the ppl i work with arranged a surprise birthday party. I thought it was a meeting only to find my family and friends their about sixteen in all. Food was good service -how do I discribe it, one waitress made it clear she was not happy with a change of drinks order. that went on as the night progressed and after the meal lights were turned off cleaning started on the floor under our table it was very clear they wanted us out. It did not cost me anything as the company paid for everything and would have continued paying for as long as we were their,and due to the money spent over a considerable length of time by this company in these premises you would think they deserved a little respect after all it was still not 10pm on a fri night. Firm nor I have used it since.

Visited September 2012

Belfast
“Red Panda Perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am not a stranger to the Red Panda i would go occasionally and have to say have never had a bad meal yet.
The staff are so friendly and nice ( except one woman) she looks so cross all the time and had been quite rude to me, I think its perfect for there 3 course deal .. I often have there spring roll for starter and honey chili chicken with fried rice and then tea or coffee . Great value for money, lovely atmosphere, good service time and most of all tasty food.

Visited August 2012
northern Ireland
“DEFINITELY NOT FAB”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Previous reviewer must have been in a different Red Panda from what we were in - fab food, fab staff, value for money - dont think so!

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good food but God help if you order something and don't like it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Food was good and service and price ok. Its an as much you can eat type chinese restaurant that is ok until you find a dish you don't like the taste of and don't eat it. I felt like a naughty schoolboy and was told off for over ordering food and was told next we came we would be charged for the extra dish we wasted. Which was fine as I don't know the next time we are going bcck to Antrim. Would I go back there, overall, yes.

Visited July 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have been here before and always thought it was fairly good. It is a spacious restaurant which is nice and bright, but this time the food was disappointing. It was lacking in flavour and uninspirational. The service was fine and the special offers on wine were welcome. I would be happy to try again if I heard that the food had improved.

• Visited August 2012