“Great food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Antrim, United Kingdom
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service. Both takeaway & eating in - varied menu and something for every person! Staff friendly and fast service.

Visited July 2014

Antrim, United Kingdom
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I ordered a delivery from Zaras. I was made aware that the food would take 45 minutes to be delivered. This was not a problem. 50 minutes later, my food arrived, the delivery driver was pleasant and polite so no faults there.

I opened my takeaway and noticed to my dismay that all the curries had split. We attempted to mix the sauces back together but to no avail, they left a horrible oily taste in our mouth. Not to mention that the food was only lukewarm at best. we had a few mouthfuls and just threw it in the bin.

When I was told it would be 45 minutes I expected this to be spent in the kitchen cooking not in a car getting cold.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Excellent food and service, can't fault it. The quality of the curries are some of the best I've tasted.

Menstrie, United Kingdom
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Ok, not chuffed that they won't accommodate any special
Requests, also, sauces are far toooooo coloured, that seems to be all I have to say on such a paltry matter

Sleaford, United Kingdom
“Tasty indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Went on my own whilst on business trip in Antrim and although the picture and map on this site being wrong, with the help of a local, found Zara's quite easily down the side of Iceland in the centre of Antrim. The place was lovely and the staff courteous and attentive without being OTT. The food was delicious, hot and full of flavour. The lamb in my Punjabi Masala was spot on with no fat or gristle and the Peshwari Naan was one of the nicest i have had. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.