“Great food as well as great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
London, United Kingdom
“Great food as well as great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

There are many Italian restaurants in the UK but very few like this one. As I walked in through the door I immediately felt welcomed, as both the owner and staff are incredibly nice. I was seated immediately and went on straight to order my meal.

I'm a massive enthusiast of Italian food so I was incredibly pleased to find that Don Vincenzo's are well above the standards you find here in the UK for this sort of meals. A great variety in the menu as well as an incredible quality in the meal. Both me and my girlfriend had a great experience and we are both looking to repeat it as soon as we are in the area again!

London, United Kingdom
“My new favourite place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My boyfriend knows i love Italian food so took me for a surprise meal at Don Vincenzo. The staff were really friendly and the food was amazing! We had a lovely 3 course meal, great atmosphere and it was really good value for money as well. Their Spagetti aglio olio e peperoncino comes highly recommended :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Felt like I was on holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Went with a friend that lives locally, and she hadn't been here before either, from the moment we walked in, the atmosphere was welcoming, lovely bread and oils to start I felt like I was on holiday. Great staff and food very tasty and great value for money

“A great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Good hearty Italian food, good service especially from the owner who is a great character. A nice relaxed family feel to the restaurant. It's not the poshest or most romantic restaurant in the world, but for good quality italian food in a nice environment that won't break the bank then Don Vincenzo is the one!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Always worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We regular visit Don Vincenzo since 7 years, and never had to complain. Excellent quality, staff is very nice (especially the owners). You just have to tell them that you want a bit of a break between courses, otherwise you might find it goes to quick. Very nice dishes on the "Special menu"

• Visited July 2013