“Really Impressed” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Really Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Excellent food and service at an Italian dining evening. We were very well looked after an the students deserve to pass their exams and gain their qualifications.

Visited June 2014

“Fathers day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went for a roast on fathers day. It was the first time my husband, son and daughter had been to the college for a meal. They all found the food delicious and the portions were a perfect size. You don't leave stuffed just compleatly stratified. We had walnut and stilton salad, minted pea soup and ham hock tagline with pear chuckney to start with. The mains were chargrilled salmon, pot roast chicken and roast pork. Puds were cheese and walnut bread, fruit salad and treacle tart with white chocolate ice cream, all were amazing. We finished with a coffee. You also get water on your table. We had 2 bottles. All for a fab price. I would recommend you trying. My family will for sure be going again.

Margate, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have just had the most wonderful meal along with eleven other ladies from our Fine Dining Group. From start to finish it was superb, the food was excellent, beautiful to look at and extremely delicious with great service as well. There was nothing I could fault, I will definitely try it again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Brilliant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I went with friends from work for a meal. The food was delicious. I didn't hear anyone say a bad thing about the food. I'm booking a Sunday Lunch for fathers day, so all my family can enjoy the food too. The setting is nice too. You would pay top dollar in a restaurant for this sort of food. You must try!

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is about our 6th visit to the college, and I must say the experience just gets better. Last night we went to St Georges Night dinner and the food was excellent. The steak and kidney pudding was one of the best we had tasted.
A big thank you to all the kitchen staff who prepared and cooked our food to perfection. Also a big thank you to the front of house staff are friendly and attentive. It is a shame that there were not more people there as the students put in so much effort to make the evenings enjoyable.
We will be going back as this is a great inexpensive midweek treat.

• Visited April 2014