“Great coffee!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Great coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Visiting Broadstairs recently and needing a cuppa and a quick bite I just happened to pass this lovely little cafe/takeaway.
I am so glad I popped in as the coffee was first class, piping hot and tasted wonderful, and the food!!! everything was so very fresh and prepared as I waited exactly how i asked for it.
The young lady was extremely helpful with directions needed and most polite, and me being a right fusspot, I noticed how much care was taken with hygiene.
A lovely establishment that I would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely visit again when i return to Broadstairs.

• Visited January 2013

Margate, United Kingdom
“Restaurant????”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Firstly people please be warned, this is not a restaurant in any way shape or form. It is in the wrong section. Trip Advisor be aware. Still, I visited as it is rated No1, coughs! come on guys, service was ok, sandwich was on slightly stale bread. Not what I had expected at all. Message to Trip Advisor " put the sandwhich bars under theri own section"

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Anthony B, Owner at Picnic Pantry, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We are sorry to hear you did not have the experience you thought you would when visiting.
We try to ensure all our bread stays fresh, although sometimes this may not always be the case as we don't bake it ourselves on premises, but is difficult for us to know when handling with gloves on the exact state of it.
You review mostly is referring to not being a restaurant. Yes we are listed under that, but as you rightly say, there is not section other than this for places to eat. although as you reviewed places beforehand it should be noted that the information does say
Cuisines: Café, Tea Room, Sandwiches
Dining options: Lunch Spot, Takeout
Thank you for you review and comments
“Lovely, clean, fresh and grest service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Sorry its taking ages to review. It was a hot and sunny saturday and I went in here for some lunch and a drink to take to the beach while on a day trip.
Its fresh, clean, friendly and lovely.
I will definitely be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely, clean and friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Just popped in for a snack and came across the pizza baguettes they sell. The smelt so nice I had two! They were lovely! And the lady that served me was so friendly. Some people in this area are snobby and don't really care but this woman is soooooooooo lovely and smiley.
Definitely recommending this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best bacon and egg bap ever. The woman should have her own tv programme!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I'm sat in the cafe as I write this. I've come in for a few times and had the same thing. A bacon and egg bap and a bottle of coke. I can grab a paper and just be left alone. The bap is amazing and the woman who serves it cooks it to perfection!
Very friendly service. People should come here to get trained on customer service!