“One of the best pubs in Broadstairs” 5 of 5 stars

55 Albion Street, Broadstairs CT10 1NE, England
01843 861056
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 46 things to do in Broadstairs
“One of the best pubs in Broadstairs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I love this pub! I visit Broadstairs several times a year with my partner and we always make a point of having lunch / drinks here. The bar staff are always friendly and the food is excellent value for money (I highly recommend the sirloin steak baguette!). It is a very spacious pub with a warm cosy and relaxed feel. The pub has 2 levels with a bar on each level (I think the top one opens in the evening), beer barrel style tables to give it that smugglers look and several TV's with sky sports. There is also a smoking shelter upstairs. It is probably more of a autumn / winter pub inside but very close to the beach for those summer months too! I have only been there once in the evening - great atmosphere, good music and you often get good drink offers through the daytime and evening.

“Best Pub in Broadstairs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my recent visit to The Dolphin Inn, the bar staff were very friendly, it is very reasonably priced and they have entertainment to suit all. I would definitely recommend the pub to everyone. If you're visiting Broadstairs you must pop in for a drink or 2.

“A very enjoyable experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I'm am not from around the area and the bar staff was very welcoming and helpful with local knowledge. Amazing drink offers and the food was good. Would recommend the steak baguette. And night time was a very good atmosphere. Great music and even better drink offers would highly recommend and will be visiting again very soon.