“Love this place, perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Love this place, perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Only down side is you have to book in advance as it gets so busy being a small restaurant, I have yet to find a better Thai, fresh tasty food, value for money, BYO drinks

• Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great food, at a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Having eaten at Da's on many occasion, I have to say the food is excellent. I love the starters, and I have been begging her for her Thai Green Curry recipe! It is very reasonably priced, and you certainly won't leave hungry. You can bring your own alcohol, or soft drinks, which is an added bonus. She is a wonderful host, along with her son. And I have nothing but praise for the restaurant. I see there are some negative comments, I guess you can't please everyone. But a definite thumbs up from this end!!

• Visited April 2013
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Appearances aren't everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

OK this place has been in Broadstairs for ages but for some reason I have never been. Friends have recommended the place so finally I did go with my wife , daughter and her boyfriend.

I started with the Tom Yam soup and I use this as a yardstick as if they don’t get this right then forget the rest (see my review of Yama’s Margate). It was lovely. The starters were good and the mains very good. The chap serving was nice and personable.

The surprise was the bill at the end. We did have the set meal with the three soups and add on seafood main but for four less than £75! Admittedly it is a BYO, which cuts down the bill a bit but I felt well fed and my wallet wasn’t mugged and ransacked.

Any downsides? From the outside it looks unprepossessing and inside it is cramped but clean. I would suggest booking, always.

Will I go back? Yes definitely.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

i have eaten lots of Thai in my life but this place is the best of the lot. We had the honour of eating there last friday night (29.3.13) when George kindly fitted us in and it was just superb. Take your own drinks with you (seriously) and you def have to book. There are only approx 26 covers but the service and quality of food is second to none. George and his mom make you feel like one of the family and the only disapointing thing was that we had to leave the restaurant at the end of the night. This is a real gem and one we will definately revisit time and time again.

Visited March 2013
Kingsgate, null, United Kingdom
“Back Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had another dinner evening at Da's Thai Diner last week and it was excellent once again. Nice atmosphere, Superb food and Im looking forward to doing some more. Another great night Thank you Da, George and Vinny. See you soon.

• Visited February 2013