“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The best curry I've had in years! I ordered a takeaway for my wife and I. It was ready exactly when they said it would be and tasted fantastic. Hornsea's hidden gem. The beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Hornsea, United Kingdom
“a good place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

had a lovely meal here. Only been twice as my partner does not like spicy food. Went with family and really enjoyed it. Food very good.

Visited March 2012
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a take away to collect after moving flats all day at 8pm and got told it would take 25 minutes so arrive at 8:25 to be told it won't be long so take a sit. 30 mins after arriving my food finally arrives with no explanation except sorry your naan breads were cooking. No apology while I was waiting for my food like the woman next to me got. The service was appalling and didn't get offered any sort of refund or free food. I have eaten here for years and I feel upset that they have acted and treated me like this. It seems like they had forgotten to cook it from me ordering and only did once I arrived. The waiter also said that between 8pm-8:25pm that all of a sudden the restaurant got full but after looking most the tables were already eating or had already eaten. I wouldn't recommend this place if you want your food to be on time after a busy day because you'll have to spend more time just sat waiting while people who ordered while you were waiting get there food before you.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Yorkshire
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Just love the food here, and the decorations in the Sonali Spice, hand painted designs are wonderful, been loads of times and taken many different people who also agree with us.

Visited March 2012
jillybums1
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

went on saturday night at 6.30 and the place was already buzzing, lots of people eating and also collecting takeaway orders. The staff were very polite and efficient . Had poppadoms and pickles to start which was good that i did because the main course and chappatis were lovely and a large serving so i wouldnt have been able to fit it all in . Curry was hot and very tasty ,a good place to go .

• Visited August 2012