“Magnificent setting for thermal baths” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 2 Attractions in Charmey
Geneva, Switzerland
54 attraction reviews
“Magnificent setting for thermal baths”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Very modern and clean baths, with many jacuzzi-like jets, saunas and hammams.
Would recommend to go at sunset, it is really beautiful to see the mountains from the outside pool when the sun goes down.
The 3 hours ticket is enough if you are not planning to spend time reading or getting a tan out of the water!

Visited February 2014

Meisterschwanden, Switzerland
30 attraction reviews
“A very good place to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

The changing room is a bit too industrial but the thermal area is excellent ...
A bit too much people on Saturday .
In case of incident/accident, the guardian team is efficient and professional.

Visited November 2013
Bern, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
“Nice swimming pool, not up the wellness standard”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I don’t really know how to qualify “Bains de la Gruyere”, this is not really a swimming pool as you cannot swim, and this is not really a wellness center as offering too few wellness options.
Definitely not up the standard of Swiss Wellness quality.
My visit was acceptable to good, but I will visit again only if I’m in close area.

Visited November 2013
London, UK
7 attraction reviews
“Spa Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Another gem discovered when staying with local friends. The most amazing backdrop of alpine peaks as you take the thermal waters outside in the summer sun.

Expensive at 100 Swiss francs for 5 people for 3 hours but the hammans, water jets and scenery is well worth the journey and price.

Visited August 2013
nw78
5 attraction reviews
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

It's not the first time that I go this spa. It's well situated because the view is amazing and everything I'd very clean and modern and well kept but but, this time, 2 days ago, I went with one of my best friend because she also needed to relax so, I have decided to book a massage for her at our arrival but, unfortunately, after a while, my friend wasn't feeling well and felt that she couldn't have the massage so, I immediately went to the treatments room explaining the situation and asking if it was possible to get a kind of coupon to come back an other day for that massage that I paid Chf 95 but, I've been immediately told that I couldn't get any possibility to have an other massage an other time or day and that also that the company wouldn't give me any discounts or refunds. I was extremely disappointed. I felt that there customer service has been extremely bad. They even didn't try at all to understand the situation or tried to help in an other way. Very very disappointed

Visited May 2013