I only visited the SPA area, so did not spend any nights at the hotel. The SPA is very nice, clean, not too big so it was intimate. I was there on a Tuesday so there wasn't too much crowd either. The pools have all the bubbles and massage you can think of. There is a sauna for every taste. I liked especially the Finnish sauna which for my surprise was very close to a real Finnish sauna (though heated electrically, not with wood). The price for a half day (from 9am to 1pm) is 30€ which I think was ok for the services. The view from the outdoor pools is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The biggest SPA in Umbria, outdoor heated swimming pool open all year round ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Borgobrufa SPA Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo Brufa Torgiano
- Relais Borgo Brufa Hotel Torgiano