“Excellent Lunch in Wonderful Setting” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Steakhouse, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Florida
“Excellent Lunch in Wonderful Setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I ate lunch at this lovely restaurant as part of a Uniworld tour group late in July 2013. Everything from the hostess to the drinks to the food to the music was first-rate. In addition to our group of about 20 people, there were several smaller groups, both inside and out, and I saw nothing but smiling faces. We had several selections for each course, and based on the comments of our traveling companions, everything was delicious. It made for a great culinary stop on our trip from Venice to Florence. Highly recommended for the food and the ambience!

• Visited July 2013

Mc Calla
“A Highlight of our trip to Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I, along with my daughter-in-law and two grandchildren traveled with Globus Tours to Italy and every experience was wonderful. The visit to Ristorante I Tre Pini in Florence was definitely one of our favorite excursions. It was a fun evening with good authentic Tuscan food, music and the hospitality was exceptional! The view was amazing and charm of the restaurant was without a doubt one of the most pleasant experiences. I hope to return some day. If you are in the area, don't miss out on the opportunity to visit and experience it for yourself.
Jeanelle Akins

• Visited August 2012
North Carolina
“A year later and still amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I visited this restaurant last year and then again, last week and it was still as amazing as before. The food is wonderful, the service is outstanding and the atmosphere is just as you would want it to be at an outdoor restaurant in Tuscany! Love the owner and met his sons this time and they were just as personable as their father!

• Visited July 2013
Ellisville, Mississippi
“The Perfect Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We recently went on a Globus tour and this was the optional "Tuscan" restaurant. If we would have missed this, I would have been kicking myself all the way home. When we arrived, Libero, the chef/owner, comes out to greet the group and gives an overview of the experience. He's very jolly and makes you feel like part of the family. We started with a blue wine that tasted like peaches and then we filled our plate from an appetizer table. The next course was two types of pasta which were delicious, and the main course was prime rib and potatoes. The food was amazing, the wine was wonderful (especially the strawberry!), and the entertainment was great! This was our favorite eating experience while in Italy!

• Visited June 2013
Montgomery, New York
“Recent Visit- May 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was a optional part of a Globus 10 day tour we were recently on. We get off the bus and live Italian music was playing and instantly handed a glass of blue champagne that was excellent. The owner Libero comes out personally to greet us and explain the menu. He made me feel like he was my Uncle he was so warm, personable, and funny too. They all made us feel like family. The food and wine were excellent. Libero the owner cut the prime rim right in front of you. That was amazing. His staff was right on too.The live band and singers were excellent too. We all had fun. They got our whole crowd of 50 people singing and having a great time. It was awesome and memorable..

I can not say enough great things about this place but you have to go. Thank you Libero for a memorable meal and a great time. We will come back.

• Visited May 2013