My partner and I used this hotel for work as it was within driving distance to the various vineyards we had to go visit.
- Wi-fi available and works well
- Price is right
- Breakfast - cappuccino in the morning was a pleasant surprise even though it should be standard everywhere! Croissants when available (limited number and if you came late they were gone) were good and for the rest your typical italian breakfast. Enough to get you to lunch!
- Position - in close proximity to train station and restaurants
- Bar fridge
- A/C was not great
- Staff (except for the lovely girl) were less than helpful. In fact you would have been lucky to find someone at reception when you needed them and when you did find them - your problem wasn't even fixed
- Compared to other 3 stars (i.e. Hotel Delta in Montevarchi) the room is a little dated and so is the bathroom. Nothing wrong with them but just in need of a little revamp.
In reality the biggest complaint is the service. As I read from another reader, all you need is one or two bad experiences - especially with customer service - and things just do not look good anymore.
For short stays or to use for a base to visit other towns/cities, this is not a bad choice because at the end of the day - the prices are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated from top to bottom,Hotel La Pace is located in the istoric center of Pontedera.Each of its 29 rooms has a private bath,air conditioning,minibar,and color TV.WI-FEE IS FREE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Albergo La Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo La Pace Pontedera, Italy - Province Of Pisa