This was the last place we visited as part of our honeymoon, and it was by far the best. The hotel was secluded, intimate, and had great staff. You are free to either enjoy the nearby grounds, or to explore all that the region has to offer. If exploring, a car is a must. The hotel itself was spotless, comfortable, and had every luxury amenity a discerning traveler could want. We will definitely return and would recommend it highly for seasoned travelers looking for a quiet, little piece of heaven in the tuscan countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 9 Rooms & 5 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino