We were lucky enough to stay a couple of nights in an amazing room (San Angelo) which was overlooking the rose garden as part of a driving holiday. Room was split over three levels and beautifully decorated.
We dined in both La Taverna and the more formal restaurant and experienced some wonderful food and wine. Canapes and wine were also served in the library area. We were able to have breakfast outside on one of the mornings as the weather was in our favour. The grounds and buildings are spectacular with stunning views.
Service was exceptional throughout with many extras included and look forward to returning one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 9 Rooms & 5 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino