We didn't want to leave Castelllo Banfi. What a wonderful, peaceful place. A perfect location to return after daily road trips to villages and hilltop towns. Every morning we took long walks along the vineyards - discovering a hidden old farmhouse, lakes and a friendly donkey. We found the staff very helpful and courteous and the restaurant was excellent. The best location in Tuscany to relax and enjoy - an anniversary to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 9 Rooms & 5 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino