Everything at Castello Banfi is done with the comfort of the guests in mind. The design and decoration of the rooms is beautiful, and it all retains the character of Tuscany - we absolutely loved it. We strolled around the grounds, visited the glass museum, and relaxed in the reading room. Everything was perfect.
We did the tasting menu in the restaurant and were impressed with the food, the wines and the service. The breakfast, with eggs cooked to order, was a rarity in Italy.
I can't imagine that anyone would ever find reason to be disappointed in any aspect of the facilities or services at Castello Banfi. It was our final stop before returning to Rome to fly home, and I couldn't have asked for a better end to our 3 1/2 weeks in Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 9 Rooms & 5 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino