We stayed at Banfi for 3 nights in September while on our honeymoon. Service was excellent, the grounds are very well kept. The hotel is on a hill surrounded by vineyards, amazing view. Daily breakfast had fresh pastries, fruit, eggs made to your taste and of course coffee. The room had complementary wine selection from Banfi winery, each evening complementary drinks were served in the library. Food at the restaurant was the highlight - we actually ended up eating there lunch and dinner each day - that's how good it is!
The hotel is in remote location, so more suitable for those who are looking for quiet time with great food and wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 9 Rooms & 5 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino