I have just returned from a week at the Corallo. What a lovely hotel in a very pretty location with a view directly onto the small port of Isola Rossa. THe hotel is spotlessly clean with spacious rooms with large balconies overlooking the pool and the port. There are some rooms which face the Aragonese Tower and so do not have as good an outlook. The staff are very friendly and Giovanna, the owner is extremely helpful. The restaurant provided good food, particularly the special Sardinian Menu. The only negative was the fact that the hotel stopped serving both lunch and dinner after 26th September. Dinner is not an issue but it would have been nice if some small snacks had been available at lunch time, not too hard a task based on the small number of rooms and people who were staying by the pool each day. The pool is lovely and well maintained.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Isola Rossa
- Corallo Isola Rossa
- Hotel Corallo Isola Rossa, Sardinia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is a romantic four star seaside hotel. Located just a few metres opposite the beaches and entirely renovated in 2007, it enjoys the best panoramic position. 35 bedrooms and suites: Deluxe with large terrace and Superior rooms have panoramic sea view; Comfort rooms at the rear, face the Spanish watchtower. The hotel has a bar, a fresh water swimming-pool, a gastronomic restaurant with a large outdoor terrace for dinner or an evening drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.