We stayed in a lake side room for 10 days and found it amazing. Room was lovely, staff friendly and waking up to see the weather and the lake was great. Lazing around Water on the Water was great and we can definitely recommend the beanbags! Really enjoyed the fondue restaurant, L'Escale, and the poolside lunches we had. I think the rooms would benefit from having tea/coffee making facilities but that is a personal preference as you can order it on room service, obviously there's a cost associated with that. The gym is too small and limited for a hotel of this size and rating. We also felt that the themed beach BBQ evening we attended was expensive for what it was, there was no party element it was purely a meal and whilst the quality was good it was limited. Would definitely stay here again but not for as long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Italy - Lake Como