If you are going to Lake Como This is the hotel I would stay at.
The most of the staff are wonderful, you get the odd one but you get that everywhere.
You need a room at the front overlooking the lake just so you can sit there and watch the changing colours of the mountains and the reflection on the lake. Just lovely
Rooms need to be updated, but how long are you in the room! It the view you are paying for.
The breakfast in the morning is just brilliant. Too brilliant you can see your waistline expanding each day.
Good tip if you like small bars with good music, walk out of the hotel turn right and stroll up to the park on the lake. There is a small bar at the far end where you can sit look at the view and enjoy a drink and good music from local musicians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Italy - Lake Como