I spent a relaxing weekend here with my wife, and absolutely loved the atmosphere. The artificial beach over the lake is quite stunning, and the pizzaiolo in the backyard pool makes the best pizzas ever. The rooms are quite old fashioned, but yet comfortable and very clean. The only thing we didn't like was the hotel's main restaurant. The menu was not very appealing and too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Italy - Lake Como