Arriving 23.30 on a Friday night we were told no hot food just room service available should have given us a clue . Then given room 121 at a fraction under€500 a night one would expect a decent room . I was given room 121 which was barely bigger than a box room. For the first time in a long time I asked to be moved which they duly did to a reasonable room with two single beds not the double i had booked but so tired took it. The hotel give them their due moved me to a decent room next day 3 rooms in 24 hours not bad.
Bt for the location there must be better modern and value hotels within the region another hotel which relies on reputation instead of service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Italy - Lake Como