We stayed here for 4 nights, and it was amazing.
Lucky for us the weather was kind and we were able to make use of all of the pools and gardens.
The Lake Pool is special, floating on Lake Como and watching the passing traffic of boats go by as well as Bellagio in the distance.All of the staff at the hotel cannot do enough to help you which is always nice. Breakfast was included and it is excellent, a good meal to start your day of relaxing or seeing the sights.
Bellagio is only a short trip by ferry which runs hourly so easy to make the trip to visit, as are the other towns on the Tremezzo side of the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Italy - Lake Como