We stayed here and just fell in love with the place, it is in a wonderful location of course and the staff are very professional and attentive. The rooms are wonderful and spacious with luxurious furnishings, as is the hotel itself. You have a choice of the spa pool and two outdoor pools. The views are stunning and the italian cuisine on par, the wait staff provide some good banter during meal times and we enjoyed this. We hired a boat through the hotel and were assisted in activity planning. Lake como is wonderful in it's own right, but if you are in Tremezzo, stay here! Best hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Amex, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Italy - Lake Como