Stayed here 3 nights and each day was perfect. Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, amazing pool on the lake, not to mention the three other pools at the hotel. We had a beautiful deluxe room with a view of the lake and received a complimentary wine tasting in the wine bar on the 1st floor. This was a great, fun night..full glasses of wine with delicious cheeses, pasta and prosciutto. The food at the beach bar and restaurant is incredible- fresh and delicious. The breakfast buffet has a huge variety of food, along with an omelet station. An overall great stay and we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Italy - Lake Como