We were taken to the Fico d'India for a lunch break while on a driving tour of the Amalfi Coast in August. My Mom and 13 year old son and I were welcomed so warmly by Ersilica and treated like family. The food and view were fantastic and the kindness shown to us by Ersilica were 5 stars all the way. We are still talking about the amazing dessert!
On our way out we were given small jars or their marmalade as souveniers-such a beautiful resort and wonderful time had by all.
- Also Known As:
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel Furore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holidays Fico d'India was born in 2005.This is the family business.The beauty of the home, which was inherited from the owners grandparents, Pino was the starting point for the new design, keeping one objective in mind: to maintain intact the Mediterranean atmosphere that has always characterized the coast while recuperating antic traditions of the Campagne region. The care of the gardens, rich with exotic plants, lemon and orange trees, shows the love that the new owners have for their property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holidays Fico d'India / Prickly Pear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.