“Fabulous staff and lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Furore
North Vancouver
“Fabulous staff and lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were taken to the Fico d'India for a lunch break while on a driving tour of the Amalfi Coast in August. My Mom and 13 year old son and I were welcomed so warmly by Ersilica and treated like family. The food and view were fantastic and the kindness shown to us by Ersilica were 5 stars all the way. We are still talking about the amazing dessert!
On our way out we were given small jars or their marmalade as souveniers-such a beautiful resort and wonderful time had by all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed here this past and Pino and the family did an absolutely amazing job. The food was excellent, the rooms were excellent and the ambience was entirely amazing. However, it must be pointed out that the most important factor in making this trip amazing was Pino's personality and that of his entire staff. It really made the difference. Book it, dont even think about it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pino M, Proprietario at Holidays Fico D'India, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Hassan ,
thanks for having described with words so flattering her experience at our Hotel Holidays prickly but especially on me. I am pleased to learn that colors, smells, views, kitchen and kindness on my part to have drunk your heart leaving a pleasant memory of your holiday on the Amalfi Coast. How hotels winner (thanks to you with your reviews) of a prize Travelers' Choice, we constantly strive to provide guests with a memorable experience. "
I'll be waiting for your next stay in this enchanted place for you to enjoy even our food, I take this opportunity to greet you cordially!
Pino and Family Milo
Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I have just returned from eleven nights in Fico D'India. We chose this hotel based on the glowing Tripadvisor reviews. The reviews are well deserved, Fico D'India is a wonderful base from which to explore the beautiful Amalfi Coast. To echo what so many other guests have said what makes it so special is Pino and his family/staff. I have stayed in many hotels and have never felt so at home!

The rooms are spotless and quiet with stunning views of the cliffs and sea. Breakfast included yogurt, cereal, fruit, meat, cheese and the most delicious freshly baked pastries. During our stay we must have tried practically everything on the dinner menu and it was always lovely. You will not go hungy at Fico D'India!

We relied on the buses to travel around. Pino was always happy to drop us up to the bus stop. Amafi is around a twenty minute bus ride away. It is possible to get a ferry to Capri, Positano, Salerno etc from Amafi. We also got a bus to the picturesque town of Ravello from Amafi. A taxi back to Furore from Amafi will cost approx Eur 40.

Furore is an extremely quiet corner of the world. If you want peace and tranquillity then look no further. We hope to come back for a glass of lemoncello some day!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Pinomilo, Proprietario at Holidays Fico D'India, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear guest
thanks so much for your wonderful review, I'm really glad that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you so much for all the compliments addressed to our service, food and structure, are always nice. Come back soon and visit us, a greeting from all the staff of Fico D'India Holidays,
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've been in Fico d'India this summertime during an Amalfi Coast trip. I just can say this is a fantastic place, away from the crowds and very close to the Fiord beach.All room with magnificient views towards this great Italian coast.
It's a family owned hotel an restaurant, clean, romantic, quiet and beautiful.
The staff is very friendly, extremely helpful and the restaurant is so genuine!
If I'm lucky, i will repeat again for sure.
Don't hesitate to go: you won't regret it!
I strongly recommend this wonderful place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest
thanks so much for your fantastic review, I'm really glad that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you so much for all the compliments addressed to our service, food and structure, are always nice. Come back soon and visit us, a greeting from all the staff of Fico D'India Holidays,
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I have just spent 5 great days at Fico d'India and highly recommend the hotel.

The staff are great - Really friendly and happy to help with advice on the best itinerary for the number of days you choose to stay here.

We had a hire car but a number of the other guests were relying on the local buses without any problems.

The restaurant is on the side of the hotel where a great breakfast is also served

The sun terrace, next to the restaurant has a 'refreshing' Jacuzzi and comfortable sun loungers offering spectacular views down to the sea and is a great sun trap until mid-afternoon

The hotel offers great value for money as well which is also a bonus both for the rooms and their evening meals.

Thank you Pino and your family for a truly memorable stay

• Stayed September 2013
Norwalk, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My wife and I spent a few days at Fico de India while in Amalfi, based on all the amazing reviews we read online. All the reviews were very accurate, as we had an amazing stay. Pino was extremely accommodating, and a phenomenal host. He made sure our stay was memorable. Breakfast and Dinners were top notch with beautiful views of the Amalfi coastline, and the rooms were very comfortable. Pino even helped us plan our excursions and sight seeing, to ensure we got the most out of our stay. Bottom line... Pino and his staff were amazing. This is a top quality service oriented bed and breakfast style hotel, with all the personal touches.

Dear Mjcole ,
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

My wife and I decided to get married on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Because of her previous visit, my wife knew where we should stay. I cannot say enough about how Pino, his family and staff at Holidays Fico D'India went way above and beyond the average expectation of a bed and breakfast experience. Even though we had so much to worry about in making our wedding as memorable as possible, we were able to count on Pino. When problems arose in our plans and activities, Pino willingly helped us find solutions to them. We were treated like family and from the looks of it, so were his other guests. My wife and I are forever grateful to Pino, his family and staff for making our special day and stay there memorable and worry free. I can't imagine staying anywhere else and expect that same level of customer service.
As for the room, it was very clean, well decorated and had the most amazing view of the sea. I appreciated the level of detail and attentiveness Pino and his staff showed. I had to change into my wedding clothes in a separate room from my wife on our wedding day. It was a room he was prepping for new guests to arrive. To ensure that the hinges didn't squeak on the wardrobe cabinet in this room, Pino sprayed oil on them. It may seem like an insignificant thing to do, but Pino made sure it was done and that guest got customer service even before they arrived! I look forward to visiting Pino, his family and staff the next time we are in Italy. I know the experience will be unforgettable and delightful!

Dear Antony,
Thank you so much for visiting our Hotel and for describing it with such beautiful words.
It's a big pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed your time in the Amalfi Coast and appreciated the beautiful landescape, the room and the italian food.
I look forward from hosting you again for a new stay, greetings from all the staff of Fico D'India Holidays, happy marriage ,
Pino
Also consider these accommodations in or near Furore
La Locanda del Fiordo
Hotel Tramonto d'Oro
Hotel Tramonto d'Oro
#7 of 20 in Praiano
4.5 of 5 stars 576 reviews

Been to Holidays Fico D'India? Share your experiences!