1. Fabulous views
2. Decent breakfast (although hot food could use replenishing more often)
3. Lovely staff
4. A shuttle bus that will take you to Amalfi for EUR5 per person.
5. Rooms with balconies have gorgeous views and are large enough to sit and enjoy a sun bake.
6. A lovely gift on check out.
7. Decent restaurant at the hotel.
8. Nice to be out of the hustle of Amalfi proper, but easy enough to get to.
9. Free wifi.
10. Nice big rooms, for Italy.
1. Hard mattress
2. Very loud (at least the rooms on level -2.)
3. Local buses to get to Amalfi are only EUR 2.50 but not terribly reliable and usually really crowded. Can be tricky to get down there without paying for the shuttle.
4. Some rooms have no english tv channels at all. not even CNN.
5. Lido was closed, despite high temperatures.
I would recommend this to the more expensive places in Amalfi proper. Especially if you want a relaxing chill out version of the Amalfi coast.
Positano is an easy ferry from Amalfi. Ravello is two buses away, but definitely worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful house above the sea is the site of one of most characteristic hotels of the Amalfi coast, with a superb restaurant, a private swimming area and car park. Situated in a splendid panoramic position, the hotel is very close to Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel La Conca Azzurra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Conca Azzurra Hotel
- Hotel La Conca Azzurra Italy/Amalfi Coast - Conca Dei Marini